If theres a soulmate for everyone,,

I have been searching high and low for this Tyler Perry song from his movie Madeas Family Reunion... the lightbulb finally went off in my head and i looked up the soundtrack ( duh Amber ) And it's called, Find myself in you by Brian Mcknight. I loooooove this song. Although i'm no where close to being in love.. its coo thinking about the what if's and possibilites. So of course I started thinking about alot of foolishness.. missing ppl that used to be in my life (males) but its a reason why they aren't there. I just took some time out and thought about a few of them and the things I could of done differently. I also thought about the lessons learned.

*off subject* I have three wonderful bestfriends Marla and The-Ashley's.
Okay Marla is the epitome of love. She loves hard and wears her emotions on her sleeve. The thing is she knows when a situation is wrong and can admit to it (which I respect) While my other two bestfriends are complete opposite. They are both very laid back and hate P.D.A. to the fullest degree. Its actually pretty funny.
One of the Ashleys hates any type of affection. She will blurt out.. "This is gay" or "Your gay" in a heartbeat. Although its a male doing these things. lol
NO OFFENSE IF ANY GAYS ARE READING. I LOVE YOU ALL
But she is just crazy like that. The other Ashley gets nervous "talking to someone she likes" in public. She said she thinks everyone is looking at her. lol
When it comes to myself.. I really don't mind the affection as long as its at an appropriate time. Kissing and cuddling aren't a big deal to me. I like chilling with the guy I like. Watch a movie and converse a little. Being mushy is okay SOMETIMES but its not anything I would want to do all the time. I'm some what in the middle of my bestfriends. I dont mind the love and affection (like Marla) but sometimes I need my space. I do not wear any type of emotion on my sleeve. I wear my armor instead. (like the- Ashleys)
I'm really not afraid of love I just think its pointless in this period of my life. Its cool to have someone around and someone to talk to but falling in love and being vunerable hmmmmmm i'll pass!

This is blog is so pointless and random. I don't even have a point. But words of advice to MALES! If a girl: talks to you, calls you often, sounds calm on the phone, laughs and giggles around you, wants to be around you, often ask where you are at, text you often.. she likes you dummy! I dont understand why guys dont realize that. If a girl didn't like you she wouldnt care and none of these things would ever occur. The point im trying to make is.. she wants a relationship. Guys if thats not your thing.. then dont run game and talk to her. Get straight to the point. If she sleeps with you even if your blunt about it then good for you. If she slaps you, hangs up on you or cusses you out then thats not the type of girl she is. Thats the reality of it.

"Who doesn't long for someone to hold who knows how to love you without being told. Somebody tell me why I'm on my own. If theres a soulmate for everyone." -Natasha Bedingfield



I often think about us. I wish it could of been more than what it was. But I am thankful I was allowed to have you in my life, even if it was for a short amount of time. You made me happy.

0 comments: