I must be getting old or something because....

..the infamous XXL top ten list has officially been released for this years "Freshmen," and I know 4 of the artist. Recent signee of Grand Hustle female rapper Iggy Azalea is the probably the only artist I would listen to outside of the club scene. Shouts to our friends at 2Ls for putting us on Iggy a while ago.







The list includes:



  • Machine gun kelly

  • Danny Brown

  • Kid Ink

  • Future

  • Roscoe Dash

  • Hopsin

  • Macklemore

  • Don Trip

  • Iggy Azalea

  • French Montana


-side note

(read thoughts after the page break)




I do feel like there are a couple of artist that should have made the list that didn't. So this is my honarable mention: Dom Kennedy, Chip The Ripper, Boy Illinois, Childish Gambino, God Jewels and Stalley just to name a few! This list just like BET's top 10 rapper list are all biased and full of bologna. I don't agree with them at all. I obviously need to stop listening to 90's music so much and brush up on these "new" artist.

0 comments: