Just when i thought cupid was dead

so i've been tweeting mad corny jonesin and cakin love type of shit.. reason behind that is..
i'm in complete lust. not quite l-ve but close to it.
suspect: Lee
known for: 8 looong yrs
seeds: 1 daughter
babymama:hate her
gives me: butterflies.
i've been in strong like with this guy from the moment i saw him, he hasn't changed a bit. i did see him last summer once or twice but he was living in Pheonix and was just here visiting. we caught up but nothing happened. besides the kid situation and me HATING his babymama we're good as gold. lol but this aint no l-ve thang, i just got my "winter" boo-thang to get all cozy with. major jonesin. feel me?

if u know me i hate meeting new guys. the stupid ass questions kill me.
ex. "whats your fav color?" who really cares right?
although this pure laziness is something i NEED to get over i'm so content with this person.
we have "you know" previously and it was suppper... i mean damn near the best i ever had. so when i "ran" into him saturday i was ready for round 10, 11 & 12.
didnt happen b/c "bloody mary" decided to pay her monthly visit. but im off now and cant wait to see him this wknd. its going downnnnn.

-oh and i have a date friday (today) with a totally different person.. ::sips pimp juice:: i like having options. im single for a reason.
hope u guys have a grrreat wknd if we all dont die from nasa bombing the moon.

ciao.
sincerely,
amber

(via cell blogging)

7 comments:

☆αmbєr said...

omg i would freak out.
just dont sit down, thats how u get caught

Dope Fiend said...

LOOOOOOOL! Thanks for the pointer. I like danger as you can see. looool!

Anonymous said...

hi bros. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been digging for the sake of that particular model. The prices due to the fact that the velcros were all over 200 dollars on every site. But completely I base this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase them. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good evening ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching for that exact brand. The prices as regards the sneakers are about 200 dollars on every site. But completely I bring about this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I really love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase those. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good evening everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging for that meticulous brand. The prices seeking the shoes are approximately 210 pounds on every page. But for all I bring about this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase these. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

good morning bros. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching allowing for regarding that particular brand. The prices for the shoes were approximately 180 pounds on every page. But for all I bring about this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I really love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order those. what is your opinion?