How To Tuesdays: Protect Your Skin


It's the summer time and skin protection is one thing that I sometimes forget about. Since I do have blemishes on my face I do need some sort of coverage, even on the hottest days. There are some alternatives I use instead of a heavier powder, liquid, or cream foundation. I like to use products that have SPF so that I can protect my skin from the sun while providing light coverage.




Tinted Moisturizers: 
Benefits:  Moisturizes your skin while giving you a flawless natural finish.
 
Stila Sheer Color Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30 (Sephora & Ulta)
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 (Ulta)


Mineralize Foundations:
Benefits: Mineral components are healthier for your skin and provide a silky, natural and sometimes luminous finish for a glowing complexion.


MAC Mineralize SPF 15
Bare Escentuals BareMinerals Foundation SPF 15 ( Sephora & Ulta)

0 comments: