J Cole - Work Out

Last night my favorite rapper (besides Uncle Ye, Hov, Nas and Andre 3k) at the moment J.cole had me cracking up on you stream. He talked about his leaked album not being legit since he JUST added two more songs to the cd this week. He also mentioned a tour that will be hitting the states, Canada and Australia. I must admit I did get my ears wet with the leaked album and I  like it, but I wasn't in love with it. Hopefully these couple of tracks that he added will give me what I was missing. He hit up 106 & Park today to release his video, Work Out from his upcoming album Sideline Story. Make sure you all grab two copies, it drops on 9/27! Check the video out after the jump.



In other J.cole news he shot the video for his song, Can't Get Enough. The still screens looks like he had a ball shooting it in Barbados with cameos from Rihanna and Trey Songz. I can't wait for that one!

photos courtesy of our friends at OloriSwank.com


0 comments: