How To Tuesdays: Edgy Nails


After countless weeks of searching for this O.P.I. Shatter from the Katy Perry Collection at all the beauty supply stores I could think of, I finally found it hiding on a bottom shelf at the Duane Reade in Penn Station.

Products Used:


Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in "Pacific Blue"
OPI Black Shatter
Orly Bonder Base Coat
Essie Good To Go Top Coat

Start with the Orly base Coat on clean filed nails. 

Apply 2 even coats of "Pacific Blue" Allow it to dry for 10 minutes.

With the Black Shatter I made random strokes on my nails for a cool effect. The thicker you apply the polish the bigger the shatter effect. It dries and "shatters" on your nails within seconds.

Finish off with your Top Coat.



Here is another look i did when I first  purchased "Black Shatter"
I love this look so much! Its fun simple and easy and you can use it with practically any color. It would be cute if you used different neon colors as well.

Hope You Enjoy! And don't forget to Enter our Give-Away.. Click Here to Enter

1 comments:

Amber Steez said...

I wish I could find that freakin crackle polish. You do such a good job painting your own nails. I get frustrated. I gotta go to the Koreans.