Product Review : Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat


I love, Love, LOVE doing my nails so about a 7 months ago I purchased Seche Vite Top Coat. I swear this is magic! It literally changed my life. I say this because I like to change my nail color often, I hate waiting for them to dry, and i hate chipped, dull nails. (That's not always true because i recently fell in love with matte nails as well.)
Anyway, who has 2 - 4 hours to just sit and wait while your nails only become dry to the touch? When I 1st used it, my nails were instantly dry to the touch. And since I have this bad habit of painting my nails right before bed I would wake up with my nails stuck to the sheets or smudged, but when I woke up my nails were perfect. I'd say that I fell asleep within 20 minutes after I painted the top coat.


Also, the shine my nails have is amazing and it truly lasts for like 3 - 5 days. I feel that if your nail polish base and nail colors are evenly applied your nails should last for that long. I purchased mine at Duane Reade and I'm sure it can be purchased at other places like Ulta, Sephora, drug stores etc.

Leave a comment below if you try it out.

0 comments: