Making Love Vs. F-cking

Over the years as I've become more open and intrigued with sex, I've come to the realization that I rather f-ck than make love. What's the difference? Well making love is what I consider the kissing,deep eye contact, caressing, a very intimate time together. Now f-cking is smacking, grabbing, slapping, hard, rough, biting.... Ooooo. Now I think making love should be with the someone you care for or love. I wanna f-ck at all the time. I don't like the touchy feely stuff and I'd rather get straight to the point. I think maybe that's where my male tendencies come in at. One my partners would always say, "Damn I feel like the female after sex, you don't cuddle, kiss, or just lay with me." For what? I either get my clothes and bounce or I tell them to leave. I can lay in my own bed by myself. In my opinion sex carries a certain emotion and I feel like its up to the people involved to make sure its handled correctly. I think that's why after sex females and some males tend to feel used and their feelings eventually get hurt. I believe its because of the lack of communication about how the situation and how it should be handled. Both parties have to make sure they both understand what "type" sex is about to take place, so there won't be any confusion afterwards. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure there are plenty of people who can make love and f-ck. Which ever you prefer even if both, make sure you use some type of protection.

Do you think there is a difference when it comes to sex? If so, which do you prefer?



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

::sighs:: SMH

MissThirty2 said...

What's wrong? Why are you shaking your head? Do you disagree with this post?