What Would You Do?


ANR is going to start a segment where we will answer questions that our readers send to us. Everything will remain anonymous. Send inquires to AmberNoRoseBlog@gmail.com. Basically you send us a email with a current scenario/situation and we will give you our honest opinion on what you should do.

example.


Dear ANR,
I know your not supposed to snoop around, but I went through my boyfriends cellphone and found text messages from my very young and very pretty step mother. At first I was confused but I kept reading. They were talking about meeting up with each other. I don't want to jump to conclusions, because shes a event planner so I haven't said anything yet. But now I find myself going through all of his shit. I question him if he doesn't answer the phone or a text right away. It has started to consume all of my time. What do you think I should do?


So send us your questions and we will answer them for you. 


AmberNoRoseBlog@gmail.com

0 comments: