"AmberArtistAlert"

Mixtape Review
Excuse my lateness but here's my ticket to late bus. I am just now getting the chance to sit down and listen to Jhene (Jah-nay) Aiko's mixtape Sailing Souls. I must admit it's better than I expected it to be. (Hangs Head) I used to be thee biggest B2K STAN, so I know all about her. I used to loved her song, Gonna Love You Anyway, but lets be honest that was over 8 years ago. Besides tumblr reblogs  I don't recall hearing much of buzz from Jhene. For me her mixtape was much needed, since I have nothing but rap in the mix. I can relate to a-lot of her lyrics and this mixtape is something you can definitely just ride out to without skipping tracks. A few of my favorite songs on her mixtape include: 3. hoe, 4. july, 6. popular, 8. sailing not selling, and 13. growing apart too. Let me know what you think. 

Also make sure you check out her interview with VIBE MAG . Jhene talks about music, relationships, motherhood, her departure from TUG and Epic, Lil Fizz and Chris Stokes. READ MORE 

2 comments:

Stel said...

Hey sweetie i have an award for you!

http://stel2style.blogspot.com/2011/03/i-know-its-late-but.html

~SKYE

Amber Steez said...

Awww we really thank you Skye.