Face Of The Day/ FOTD: Spring Fever

I am so tired of all this cold weather so here's a look to brighten your day! I wanted to make my eyes the focal point and keep my lips and cheeks neutral and toned down.
Products I used



Face:
 MAC Studio Finish Concealer SPF 35
MAC Mineralize Foundation SPF 15
NYX "Copper" Blush
Loreal Translucide/Translucent Loose Powder
MAC Fix+


 Lips:

NYX Jumbo Lip Pencil in "Rose Brown"
Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in "Nearly There" #205
MAC Cremesheen Glass in "Boy Bait"





Colors I used for the look


Eyes:
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in "Milk"
BH Cosmetics 120 Color Palette 1st Edition
NYX Eye Pencils in "Electric Blue" and "Purple"
Rimmel Special Eyes Liner Pencil in "Black Magic"
Revlon Eyelash Curler
MAC Opulash Volume Mascara Wonder Woman Edition in "Bad Bad Black

 
I am working on getting another camera for tutorials so for now just the looks. Stay tuned a give a-way for the palette I used above coming soon! Make sure you follow the blog here, comment, and follow our Twitter!

0 comments: