Slim Dymes + Patwa Mixtape

"Amber Artist Alert"
Tamara Haynes a.k.a Slim Dymes is an femcee from Harlem, New York. Slim is an unsigned artist who sings and raps. She currently has a club track entitled, "Everywhere." I actually like the record. Her raspy voice and edgy style reminds me alot of Remy Ma.  Be sure to follow Slim Dymes on twitter

video courtesy of  wshh


I just wish the ladies would stop throwing shade at Nicki Minaj. She made females emcees relevant again. There is enough plates for all of y'all to eat. Stop bringing each other down with the disses.


More from Patwa

Earlier this month I did a Amber Artist Alert on Bronx femcee Patwa. She has a hot new mixtape out entitled, One Gyal Army. Her mixtape which dropped Tuesday is certified bananas. I have been listening to it non-stop. I can't wait for her to blow up.


Download Mixtape | Free Mixtapes Provided by DatPiff.com
Patwa also released a couple videos this past week. Here is the video for one of my favorite tracks, I'm A Lady.

video courtesy of wshh

0 comments: