Signs that you may just be a bootycall.

Have you ever questioned if you were just a booty call? Well I asked my "bbm" blackberry messenger friends this simple question. Here are some very funny booty call warning signs.


  • "He only wants to hangout after dark" - @keshakash
  • "Talks to other girls in your face and doesnt care"- @low_kei
  • "No dates, no movies, doesn't know whats going on in your life"- @bombchellatl
  • "You don't hang out in public" -@the_underdog84
  • "He nuts you never cum. he only wants to please himself.- @ashh_uh_lee
  • "You dont know their real name"- @NijaSoMajor
example - DJ, Man-Man, JT, Kay
  • "No public outings" - @koodab
  • "He never spends the night" - @nijasomajor
  • "They don't call you back" - @bradnotpitt
  • "He denies you when others ask if he knows you. "- @low_kei
  • "He calls from different numbers and you don't have their real number."- @ashh_uh_lee
  • "You only get contacted after the club"-@Nijasomajor
  • "He calls between 11pm-4am" - @ashh_uh_lee
  • "If he has sex with you and doesn't get naked, then he doesn't fuck with you like that" -@keshakash
(funniest one)
  • "They never ask how your day is (they basically have no interest in your day.)" -@curtisthelegend
  • "You never meet/chill with him and his friends. if you do happen to meet his friends, he introduces you as a friend" -@MindBonics
  • "If y'all do go out, its more like a movie night at the crib." - @curtisthelegend
  • "After sex he puts his clothes back on and drops you off or tells you to leave" -@yungteddy954
  • " If i usually contact you when I'm drunk." -@RAEthoven
  • When someone just call for some ass." - @Bswift317
Its funny I simply asked my friends how do you know if your a booty call. Everyone male and female included automatically spoke up from a male perspective. If you guys only knew that you too can be a booty call.

After reading my responses I was shocked to see that none of my female friends spoke as if they have used someone solely for sex. I know I have. Alot of the responses were repeated. I thought this would be a fun way to post a blog. No insight or opinions from me. So thanks to those who participated. I will do something like this again.

0 comments: