Trey Songz + Chris Breezy + Raheem Devaughn R&B Mixtapes



Just when I thought N.E.R.D., J.Cole, Rihanna, Kanye and Nicki Minaj was enough to hold me over music wise, some of my favorite male R&B vocalist have released some fye new mixtapes. Feel Free to Download them.

Click the picture of the mixtape you want to download

Trey Songz- #LEMMEHOLDATBEAT - Dear Trey. Calm down baby. You JUST released your album. I'm trying to like it and vibe to it. Now I have !6 more RAP songs to learn. Yes Trey is rapping on some of the tracks. I don't like him rapping. But the songs are coo. He needs to stick to his craft and leave the rapping to Jcole or something. #Anywaydoe


Chris Breezy kilt yes kilt this mixtape. In My Zone 2 is awesome, especially if you can get pass your ears bleeding from DJ Drama screaming his lungs out. Unlike Trey I enjoy Browns mixtape. He needs to go ahead and drop a cd though. I will definitely be riding to this mixtape for awhile.

Raheem Devaughn got extra sexy for the ladies with his mixtape Jackin 4 Beats. Although I'm not a die hard fan I do like Raheem. This mixtape definitely got my attention. Check out his video for his version of Single. Devaughn gave me everything I needed at 3am after watching the video =)





oaияo

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is remarkable, rather amusing opinion