Kelly Rowland Inspired Look


I came across the picture above on Tumblr. This is one of the promo pictures for her album Here I Am.

Here is my attempt at recreating this easy, shimmery, copper look.




What I used:

Secret Identity and Heroine
  • 1st Edition 120 Eyeshadow Palette
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion
  • Urban Decay Liquid Liner in "Perversion"
  • MAC Limited Edition Wonder Woman Opulash Mascara/ Volume in "Bad, Bad, Black"
  • MAC Powder Blush in "Raizin"
  • MAC Studio Finish Concealer
  • MAC Lip Liner in "Chestnut"
  • MAC Limited Edition Wonder Woman Stain Lipstick in "Heroine"
  • MAC Limited Edition Wonder Woman Lipglass in "Secret Identity"
  • Rimmel London Eye Pencil in Black Magic




I set this up like a grid so I can easily tell which colors were used.


For this look I only used the 1st tray in the Palette.

Inner eye I used : C-6
Entire lid and bottom lash line I used: I-6
Crease: F-6
Browbone/ highlight: B-6











0 comments: