Unless you were sleeping under a rock 1.11.11. marked a great day for ratings of B.E.T. due to one show, The Game. I am one of the very few people who used to catch the show on the CW Friday nights, so I've been down with the show. So I have a few questions/concerns hopefully someone can help me.
- Kelly Pitts ..why does she look so trashy?
-I am not digging the sister girl cut. Don't get me wrong its cute but not for her sunbeam wife barbie doll character. Oh and the exballers wives reality show (throws shade at Vh-1) We see you Shaunie Pitts.
- Terrance J as "Dante" ummm what? why didn't they let this man play himself?
-sidenote his body and lips was looking extra yummy. He's just on team skinny. not my type.
- Malik Wright ..whats up with the mohawk?
Barrrrf That movement died in 2005. Lets leave it alone. He seems mad grimey.
- Girl Melanie They had her looking super whack in the promos with the 60 pound wig she was holding up but she looked cute on the show.
Why did it take them two years to test lil bow wow. They should have been and done that.
- Tasha Mack (my favorite)
Why they got my girl out here this season hoeing with the baby tigers? And I know y'all caught her smoking the black.
- Jason Pitts I'm confused. So does he no longer play football?
-sidenote- What happened to Camille? Stacy knows she needs to funds, I hope she didn't turn them down. He walked in the restaurant with Bubbles from Magic City.
- Sheree Whitfield ..if you blinked you missed her
Sheree needs to fire her acting agency. Her 15 second lines are not whats up.
- Tee Tee (I take that back Tee-Tee is my fav)
All I can say is 2 words. CHICKEN TRUCK. Really?
- Meagan Good (my bff in my head)
Why must she always play these hoe roles? I still love her though and she was working that hair chile.
- Janay (the babymama)
They had Janay rocking She by Sheree. She was looking super hood.
- BritBrat (who was that 19 year old girl?)
Tiffany Evans you cant fool me under that wig.
-Overall I liked it. My twitter timeline was definitely jumping. I just thought it was too much drama for one episode. But I am looking forward to next week.