I woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

i got a pocket full of sunshine!

no matter how bad your situation is know there is someone out there who has it worse. Although today has been a horrrrrrrible day. i've kept a smile on my face. i didnt go to sleep until 4am {couldnt sleep}. got up at 6:30 am for work... spilled something on my pants (had to change) left my wallet, debit card, license, money etc. at the crib, had the worse headache on earth.. + co-workers have been annoying the shit out of me whew! thats a-lot!! i've had worse days.. but i just feel like i woke up on the wrong side of the bed.. but i still have my pocket full of sunshine. speaking of. Im geeked.. im going to see my girl.. one of my fav singers for the UK Natasha Bedingfield.. The Veronicas and Kate Voegele are there as well. Hopefully this will take my mind off of alot. This has been a stressful week and its ONLY TUESDAY! geez.

How could the one i gave my heart to break my heart so bad.. yeah they say karmas a bitch and u never know what u had until its gone.. CLEARLY he has realized that. i just cant rush into it again. when u love somebody u will always love them no matter what circumstances and situations u may have to overcome. this dude has put my heart on a rollercoaster. but im talking to him again because im CRAZY BORED! he seems like he changed. im not trying to be in a relationship with him or anything.. he is just good company. plus now he has soo much baggage. (no im not talking about the ex who popped up.. this is another guy) .. i really dont know what to do.. im just taking it day by day.. step by step. well will see..

i need to go cop that Ashanti Cd. i need a new R&b cd to vibe too. I've played out that Mariah ALREADY! lol. Well until Next time people. stay lifted!

0 comments: