Fashion? Eh. Purses? Yes Please!!

I'm not big on fashion at all, however I do like nice things and to appear updated. Shoes have been my favorite accessory since forever, but this year so far I bought 2 cute purses that I love so much.

This one is from Urban Outfitters and it was $60.
UO Animal Print hobo

I liked this bag because it has that classic hobo style with the classic animal print. Its also somewhat a neutral. I wear it with EVERYTHING!



The 2nd purse I bought is a Vintage MCM (Mode Creation Munich) International purse. This German luxury clothing line was established in 1976 and their goods were scene all over up until the 90's when the brand quieted down here in the states. Last year the brand was reintroduced to the US for a strong comeback.
I bought my purse at a boutique here in Brooklyn called The Wagon. Check out their site and online store HERE.

Vintage MCM Black Purse

It's a basic black leather purse with the MCM monogram with long straps that can be worn across the body. I don't know how old the purse is but it is in almost perfect condition.

0 comments: