Mini Makeup Haul

Hello Roses,

I've decided to start posting about all of my purchases and later, doing reviews on them. Here are my most recent purchases.

I went into Rite Aid looking for a bright lipstick that was in the purple family but I couldn't find anything other than Pinks, Wines, and Maroons. So this is what I bought instead...

Covergirl Lip Perfection lipstick in "divine" 
 Revlon Super Lustrous lipgloss in "Lilac Pastelle"




Of course I was excited to try them so i did just that.

Lilac Pastelle


divine


divine & Lilac Pastelle


Overall I am happy with these purchases. I just love me a bright lip with long lasting color and inexpensive.

I didn't intend to go to MAC yesterday but I did. I looked over their "Semi Precious" collection and I just wasn't impressed. One thing from the collection that peaked my interest a little was the "Charged Water" which is similar to Fix+ . However, I didn't purchase that. I bought  The Magically Cool Liquid Powder in "Cajun" instead.

This product initially launched with the Venomous Villains Disney Collection in September 2010, but it became a part of the permanent line this year. Its a loose finishing powder that is supposed to feel cool or wet on your skin during application because of the 70% water content. It's intended use is to set your foundation because it offers no coverage. The shimmery flecks are also supposed to give you a luminescent glow.

"Cajun" Magically Cool Liquid Powder


 I can't wait to try this product out. Hopefully I will be able to try it  soon because it has just been too hot for makeup. Once I wear it a product review will come shortly after. Thanks for reading.


0 comments: