New Year.. New You

Hello All,
I can not tell you how excited I am about the new year! I know we all should strive to make changes within ourselves constantly but for me things have been naturally happening at the beginning of 2011. So i figure that my introduction to ANR should be about health and bettering ourselves to stay fabulous.


After the holidays my system is so out of whack and with a recent visit to my doctor I need to step up my health game and make some changes. I Googled "natural detoxification" and found that all my recent issues with breakouts, insomnia, and feeling groggy were all due to these toxins and bad eating.

 I found a list of foods recommended for a natural and quite cheap detox since some of the supplements and systems can be pricey. I will start detoxifying my body by upping my fruit, vegetable, and water intake since I cant really afford the systems.

I will definitely keep you all updated on my progress and what things I have been eating.
Also, for more about me...Check out my personal blog as well HERE!!

0 comments: