ARE THERE ANY BOYS AROUND WHO KNOW HOW TO MAKE A GIRL FEEL?

So I'm starting to think something is wrong with me.
(No way right?)
No but seriously. I've been sucked into some delusional mind setting that has me thinking I'm not good enough.
(For who is the great question bc idk)
I feel like I've done something so wrong and terrible that is causing karma on my heart. I'm looking for this one guy to mirror Free. Not physically per say but his actions,our interaction, our situation. I just want an understanding not necessarily a bf. Its seems redundant when I tell guys that's all I want. Its like there trying to shove both their penises and a relationship down my throat and its not going to happen.
Just be my fucking friend. Get to know me. I'm fucking cool and amazing I wouldn't lie to you, I swear.

If I'm not sexually attracted to you, I won't have sex with u.
If I'm not physically attracted to u, I won't like you.
If I'm not mentally attracted to you we can't have a conversation and your fineness and coolness is pointless.

Simple as that. I just want a guy in my life that's my friend (I can hangout, talk with, laugh with and chill with and has the booty benefit.) Tis all. Why is it so hard? Am I that damn demanding?
Just fuck me and treat me right DAMNIT.

0 comments: